Corporate or Business Events
Elgin City Football Club is the ideal venue for your company to host meetings, seminars and training courses. Our facilities include-
- Main Hall – Suitable for large meetings of up to 150 persons. Also suitable for exhibitions and trade shows.
- Hospitality Room – Suitable for meetings up to 90 persons. This room has a ceiling projector and large screen.
- Gold Card Room – Smaller meetings of up to 30 persons. Located on the ground floor disabled facilities available.
- Sports Bar – Suitable for meetings of up to 40 persons. Located on the ground floor with disabled facilities.
Room hire rates are competitive and include either half or whole day room hire, use of LCD projector and screen, flipcharts and pens and water and cordials.
Whatever your requirements, we can arrange appropriate catering including filled breakfast rolls or continental breakfast, soup and sandwich or buffet lunches, supper or formal dinner or simply refreshments of tea, coffee and herbal teas.
Our venue is available for daytime or evening events and weekday or weekend hire.
Our staff in the commercial office will happy to provide you with details of cost and assist in booking the correct package to suit your business requirements.
Social and Private Events
Elgin City Football Club is a popular venue for weddings, parties, christenings, ceilidh dances and fundraising events. Our facility offers flexibility in room set up, catering and entertainment.
- Main Hall – capacity of 180. Has seated bar area, large stage, sound system and dance floor.
- Hospitality Room – suitable for up to 90 persons. Facilities include a bar, dance floor, seating areas around the dance floor and sound system.
- Kitchen – well equipped functional kitchen with professional gas cookers, fryers, pans and utensils.
We offer hire of table cloths, seat covers for weddings, cutlery and tableware. Our staff will be happy to assist in show rounds, providing costs and any other information that may assist you in arranging your event.
Contact us: 01343 551114 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org